Here’s how you can contribute to United Way and support your community:
• Workplace campaign: If your workplace runs a United Way Campaign, you can fill out a pledge card (electronic or paper) available through your workplace employee campaign chair (ECC).
• As an individual donor: If you are not involved in a workplace campaign - donate online at www.myunitedway.ca
- Start your own fundraiser using our peer-to-peer campaign tool. Learn more by visiting bit.ly/uwpeertopeer
• Leave a legacy: Give a legacy gift to United Way. Learn more by visiting www.myunitedway.ca/legacy
- Start an endowment through the Tomorrow Fund. Learn more by visiting www.myunitedway.ca/tomorrow-fund
• Host a fundraising event: Support United Way through events that collect monetary gifts, or collect items of need such as school supplies for the Tools for School program or winter clothing for the Coats for Kids & Families. For details contact: 780-990-1000.
Learn more about giving options at www.myunitedway.ca/givingoptions.